"Discover How You Can Quickly And Easily Play Incredible Blues Guitar Solos Without Spending Hours On Mindless Scales And Exercises..."
Using the power of "The 4 Note Solo" you can quickly and easily transform how you look at your guitar fretboard and be playing incredible blues solos within hours - not weeks, months, or even years like you may have thought.
If you’ve been trying to play blues guitar for any amount of time, chances are you have come across the blues scale…
And to go along with the blues scale, you may have even encountered “the boxes,” those 5 patterns that you can use to play the blues scale on your guitar.
Those “5 Boxes,” are one of the most common ways to learn to play blues solos… and if you listen to solos by almost any blues guitar player, you are going to hear that sound used.
But here’s the thing… those “5 boxes” are not the only way you can look at your guitar fretboard.
What’s worse is that, for many people, they get pretty confusing – you could call it analysis by paralysis… there are so many options, that it can be really hard to know where to start, and which “box” to use at any one time.
As a guitar teacher, I used to encounter this all the time… and it was the solo in Stevie Ray Vaughan’s classic recording of “Texas Flood” that opened my eyes to a different way of looking at the fretboard...
At first, I called it “The 4 Note Solo Pattern,” because it’s a simple pattern of just 4 notes. I started teaching it to my private students… and I could not believe how quickly they latched on to it.
Then I introduced the concept at one of my live jamming events, and nearly all of the students at that event told me that, without being able to see the fretboard in such a simple way, they never would have been able to play a solo that day.
So if you have tried soloing in the past, and it just hasn’t worked out… or if you are brand new to soloing and want to get started playing something quickly, then this system I’ve developed may be just the thing for you.
That System, Is This…
Soloing Without Scales is a different approach to seeing your guitar fretboard. It does NOT take the place of any ‘boxes’ or any other patterns that you might know…
Instead, it simply breaks the entire guitar fretboard down into very small, manageable pieces – where each piece can be used for an entire solo by itself…
So you only have to learn one, simple, 4 note pattern to get started soloing.
Here’s how (and why) my Soloing Without Scales system works:
Before you can really understand how something so simple can work so well, you need to understand two important concepts:
First, there are different types of skills on the guitar – “Hows”, and “Whats.” “Hows,” are things like: how to play the G7 chord, how to play the blues scale, how to strum an E chord.. they usually have the word “how” in there, so they are fairly obvious.
The, “Whats,” on the other hand, are more about concepts. Things like: what can I play when I solo over a blues in G, or what scales work over the IV chord in a blues progression, or what strum pattern works best over shuffle blues…
These are all situations that force your brain to really dig, and find things to use. The “Whats” rely on the “Hows,” which brings me to the second concept you have to understand…
You only have a limited amount of brain power to use when you play a solo.
And, of course, I can hear the jokes now about how you might think you have less than the next guy… but in all seriousness this is a big deal…
Your brain is capable of many amazing and wonderous things… but it has its limits…
The “Whats” require about 10 times as much brain power as the “Hows,” and if you have to spend time thinking about “how” to play a blues scale – your brain isn’t going to have enough juice to help you come up with “what” you actually want to play…
So what happens then? You get solos that sound like you are playing a scale up and down is a common result, but the other result could be that you just don’t play much of anything – I’ve seen both cases.
Instead, when you make the “how” part of the equation dead simple – just 4 notes in a pattern – your entire brain is able to dedicate itself to coming up with something interesting to say..
The result? More musical solos, with seemingly less effort because you’re focused on what you want to say, not how to say it.
So with that in mind, here are just some of the things you’re getting…
- Slurs and how to do them right. Hammer-ons, Pull-offs, Tweedlies, and Slides. These are the amazing secrets that allow legendary players, like Clapton and Stevie Ray, to pull off lightning fast bursts that seem next to impossible. Once you have this single technique down, your playing will be much smoother, much faster, and, most important, your playing will be a lot more impressive.
- All about bends and how to use them. Eric Clapton has said one of the only things he still practices on are bends! These are one of the most critical skills to have in blues music. And when you know how to do them right, you’ll nail your bends time after time… just like a pro.
- Grace Notes. These are the secrets of the legendary blues players. Grace notes are like the finishing gloss coat on a new paint job. Learn these and they’ll take your playing from “hey that’s nice” to “WOW!”
- How to find and name every note on the fretboard. This is probably the most important skill you can have. You’ll learn how to do it in just minutes a day. Once you can name your notes easily, you’ll have the confidence to jam in any key at any time. With this skill you’ll be the guy that gets called up first to play because they know you’ll nail it and do a great job.
- How to solo in any key. The world isn’t only made of tunes in E and A! With tips in this section, you won’t care what key the song is in… because they’ll all be easy for you to play in. You’ll even be able to change keys on the spot… and it won’t phase you a bit.
- How to change between the major and minor blues sounds. This one method alone has transformed the playing of many of my students around the world and unlocked the secret of blues soloing for them.
- How to string together small, easy ideas, to form longer phrases and licks. Learning to solo is a lot like a baby learns to talk. I’ll show you how to start small, but string those small things together to build powerhouse riffs and phrases. It makes sense and is easy to follow.
- An easy to follow step-by-step system for you. You won’t have to wonder what to do next or where to start. Everything is sequential and each lesson builds on the one before it.
- Every note played is in both TAB and standard notation. With the close-up camera angles on the right and left hands, you can easily see what I’m doing and follow along for yourself… It’s the next best thing to having me teach you in person. Not only that, but I’ve also transcribed every note for you in the manual. It will come in handy for reference when you need to double-check yourself.
- You don’t even have to be able to read music. That’s right, you won’t have to learn to read music. My TAB is so simple and straightforward, you’ll know exactly where your fingers need to go.
- You can learn at your own pace. You can take your time if you want, or you can blaze through it 3 hours a day. The choice is yours and there’s absolutely no pressure, ever.
- How to play over funk, swing, shuffle, and minor blues grooves. This section will help build your playing experience. You’ll easily be able to adapt your blues style to fit into many other musical forms.
- How to create soulful, melodic blues licks from just a handful of notes. The most common misconception is that you need a lot of notes and big scales to create cool melodies. Nothing could be further from the truth, and nothing could be holding you back more. When you learn how to make simple things sound good, you’ll realize how easy it can be.
- How to change your approach over the IV chord. There’s one note that you can add and play over the IV chord that really rings. I’ll show you what it is and how to find it.
- Dozens of classic “tried and true” blues licks. With 7 complete solos in the course, and hundreds of measures of music, I can’t even begin to count how many great licks you’ll have in your own “bag of tricks”… even after your first solo.
- How to play solos that keep your listeners in anticipating your next lick. I’ll show you how to go “higher, faster, and louder” with your playing… giving you all the elements that keep audiences riveted, breathlessly waiting to hear your next note!
And of course, there is more besides, but I think you get the idea.
The entire course is about 6 hours of video, plus a 112 page manual complete with standard notation and TAB for every single note in every single example and solo. Plus, there are audio examples and play alongs for every lick, and every solo.
Plus, you’ll also get full length jam tracks in the style of each of the seven different solos. So you can take what you learn from any of the examples, and try it out for yourself with a live band in the comfort of your own music room.
Some Video Examples From Soloing Without Scales
In this first example I’m explaining the first “Blues Block” pattern. This is the most common one and is used in nearly every blues solo I’ve heard.
In this next example I’ll explain the 3 most common bends found in all guitar music, not just blues
In this video you can see how I break down the solo examples into small, easy licks that you can master quickly.
With every one of the 7 solo examples you’ll get:
- A complete walkthrough of every single note and lick on the DVD. You’ll discover how and why to play every note of every solo. This will keep you focused and on track to blues success. You won’t have to wade through any noodling or go off on tangents.
- The complete TAB and standard notation for every note. The jam-packed 112 page manual contains every example and every solo, note for note. I’ve also gone to great lengths to avoid awkward page turns… and the CD & DVD tracks are all listed alongside each lesson and example so you can find them easily.
- A demonstration of the solo at full speed. You can watch both of my hands close up and, with the TAB across the bottom of your screen, you’ll know which section I’m currently playing.
- You’ll learn even when you’re not playing. You’ll get the audio version of the solo on the CD so you can play right along with me. I also strongly encourage you to listen to the solos, even when you’re not practicing. By doing this, your brain will soak up the solos and you’ll keep learning, even while driving to work or running errands.
- A full-length jam track without the lead guitar. Once you you have the solos down, try playing along without the crutch of the lead track. You can play the solos you learn or make up your own.
This is strictly a “meat and potatoes” course for you. There’s no fluff, no filler, and no theoretical mumbo-jumbo anywhere.
This course will show you how to improvise blues guitar in the fastest, most straightforward and easy-to-learn way possible.
In no time you’ll be playing along with solos like these…
Or you could be jamming along with this example…
And that is only the beginning…
Here’s What A Few Successful Students Have Said About The “Soloing Without Scales” Course
“I am now learning how to play…”
“This is the best course I have ever used. Its simple ,easy and most of all its fun. That’s the key to any course is to keep it fun. it is also well structured,and very well taught. I am now learning how to play in phrases and how to keep the music fun and exciting.
Keep up the great work. and thank you so much for what you do for all of us aspiring guitarists.”- Joe Gauthier Epping, NH, USA
“WOW!! I can play something pretty cool right away…”
“WOW!! I can play something pretty cool right away You really have a gift of teaching and I can’t thank you enough for doing this so well and at such an affordable price. It proves you love music more than money!
When my nieces overhear me playing along with the first DVD lesson and say to my wife “Is that uncle Ken”? “He’s Good.” Thanks seems a little lame but THANK YOU!!!!”- Ken Bucher Berryville, Arkansas, USA
“Easy to follow and fun to play…”
“After learning the Blues boxes I still had trouble sitting and just playing.
This course has helped me no end, easy to follow and fun to play, it’s great, thanks Griff. Anyone who want’s to lean guitar this is a great start, because it gets you playing straight away. Good fun.”- Allan Newcastle, NSW, Australia
In all likelihood, those guitar players weren’t all that much different from where you may be now…
And this system has worked well for them, as well as thousands of my other students around the world… so I believe it will work well for you too.
So Here’s What To Do Next
Soloing Without Scales is just $97 and you can get it instantly as a digital download or stream it from your own private Member Portal on your computer or mobile device (as long as you have an internet connection.) It never goes away and you can access it any time.
Also, if you prefer to have me send you the course on DVD and CD, along with a completely printed and bound manual, I can do that too.
You can have the course however you prefer, just click the “Add To Cart” button that fits your style, and complete the secure checkout to get your copy today.
Is That It?
Pretty much.. that’s about it.
As always, you get my iron-clad, 90 day guarantee. If you don’t love Soloing Without Scales, just let my friendly helpdesk know and you’ll get a complete refund, no questions asked – and you don’t even have to send it back.
My private students that have gone through some of this training have paid me upwards of $1000 for this information and done so willingly, and they don’t even get a money-back guarantee!
So to get this complete course, all the videos, TABs, audio playalongs, on-screen tab, and, of course, membership to the Blues Guitar Unleashed member forum… for $97 is kind of a no-brainer.
There’s no catch, no hidden continuity thing, and no shenanigans to be found. The order form is secure and you can rest assured that your privacy and data are safe. You’ve got absolutely nothing to lose…
Now Is The Time…
Putting this off until “someday” is just putting off success that much longer, and there’s no reason for that. If you really want to make improvements now, you have to act now, it’s that simple.
And with my 90 day no-questions-asked-you-don’t-even-have-to-send-it-back guarantee, this is the perfect chance to finally be able to play a great blues solo, without the struggle and “brainfreeze” often associated with doing the “5 Boxes” approach.
So click the “Add To Cart” button below that fits your style (digital, or digital with the printed manual and the DVDs and CD.)
To get your copy of Soloing Without Scales just click the yellow “Add To Cart” button below with your preferred delivery method. Within moments of your order being complete you will receive access instructions to the Member Portal via email. So you can be playing the blues in just a few minutes from right now!
This is a one time payment, NOT a subscription. 3 Payment option is available on the next page.
PS – In case you thought, “Oh, I’ll just scroll down to the bottom and get the scoop,” let me hip you to it…
I’m offering you a great chance to try my Soloing Without Scales system that will help you to be able to play great blues solos almost immediately, instead of the typical weeks or months to wade through the “5 Boxes Of The Blues Scale” method that is typically taught.
There is about 6 hours of video, dozens of Audio examples, full length jam tracks, and every single note of all 7 solos, plus every lick and example is written out in TAB and standard notation in the manual.
You can get it all for just $97 with my iron-clad 90 day guarantee.
Sound good? Great! Then get yours here